CSpence Group is a San Francisco-based strategic and creative shop, that believes in the power of building community through communication. We combine traditional advertising and marketing with strategic corporate consulting, as well as community building and organizing. Our team values relationships above all, thrives in a nimble, joyful and fast-paced environment and have a deep commitment to creating purpose-inspired campaigns for our clients.
We are looking for a driven, passionate, people-oriented, and highly-organized individual to provide support for one of our national campaigns on a six month contract, with opportunity for extension. As the Community Manager, you will develop and execute communications and engagement strategy with our campaign’s audience. You will provide support to the Program Designer and Digital Manager.
Our Community Manager will be an integral part of our small team of creative and purpose-driven professionals who work collaboratively to support the mission of the company, and execute successful purpose-driven digital and grassroots campaigns.
WHO YOU ARE
The ideal candidate will have excellent written and oral skills, a knack for developing highly creative engagement ideas. You have experience with design, experience engaging with communities online and at a grassroots level, and an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
You are assertive, proactive, creative, strategic and highly organized. Our office moves at a very fast pace so we need someone who can juggle many tasks simultaneously. You enjoy the process of getting things done, creating structure and organized systems. You are passionate, purpose-driven and excited to be an integral part of helping grow this organization.
- Develop and execute communications plan for campaign audience and participants
- Develop engaging creative collateral as needed, in partnership with the agency’s designer
- Responsible for ensuring high campaign engagement
- Lead communicator with campaign participants and partners
- Secure film screenings during the summer for show documentary produced by CSG
- Lead development of creative experiential ideas and execute against them
- Establish and maintain relationships with relevant community organizations, groups, and influencers throughout the campaign
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Minimum 1 year in communications, campaigning, digital, community management, or event planning
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communication Skills
- Excellent at Scheduling & Time Management
- Proactive, Intuitive and Creative
- Professional, Personable and Passionate
Additional Desired Skills/Experience:
- Marketing, Advertising or Production
- Social Media Management
- Design (Keynote, Pages, Adobe)
- Event Planning
TIMING & COMPENSATION
We are looking to fill the position as soon as possible. This position will begin as part time but can be extended to full time if both parties agree. Compensation will be dependent upon experience.
Please send a cover letter, resume, portfolio and references to firstname.lastname@example.org